Premium Handpiece Parts offers a subscription service for training videos. Pricing is as follows:
Introductory Training Videos
Free Introductory Training Videos include the following:
– Chuck Cleaning
– Dental Turbine Balancing
– High Speed Handpiece O-Ring Installation
– Stuck Bur Removal in High Speed Handpiece
– Turbine Installation and Seating
Low Speed Handpiece Repair Videos
A subscription to Low Speed Handpiece Repair Videos for $99/month includes access to the following:
Angles and Heads
– Loose Swing Latch Head Repair
– Kavo 20E Contra Angle Drive Shaft and Head Cartridge Replacement
– Kavo 20K Contra Angle Drive Shaft Replacement
– Kavo 20K Locking Ring Repair
– Kavo Push Button Latch Head Drive Shaft and Head Cartridge
– Midwest Contra Angle Drive Shaft Replacement
– Midwest Contra Angle Knuckle Replacement
– Midwest / Star Push Button Latch Head Cartridge Replacement
– Midwest Straight Nosecone Drive Shaft Replacement
– NSK E-Type Contra Angle Drive Shaft Replacement
– NSK E-Type Straight Nosecone Drive Shaft Replacement
– Star Titan Straight Nosecone Drive Shaft Replacement
– Star Titan SW Ultrasonic Scaler Repair
– Star Titan Torque Multiplier Repair
– W&H WD-56 Contra Angle Drive Shaft and Head Cartridge Replacement
– Kavo 181K Motor Repair
– Midwest RDH Motor Drive Shaft Replacement
– Midwest RDH Motor Repair: How to use Nosecone Assembly Tool
– Midwest RDH Motor Repair: How to use Nosecone Removing Tool
– Midwest Rhino XP Motor Repair
– Midwest Shorty Single Speed Motor Repair
Prophy Pal / Denticator
– Prophy Pal / Denticator Hygiene Handpiece Repair
– Star Titan 20K Fixed Back End Motor Repair
In order to begin a subscription service, please email [email protected] with your intent to begin the video training subscription service, indicating which group of training videos you would like to be subscribed to, and payment information.
By signing up for Premium Handpiece Parts’ training video subscription service, you authorize Premium Handpiece Parts to charge your credit card for the amount of your desired subscription (see Pricing) each month until cancellation. Payment for this service is required at the beginning of the month (i.e. payment on January 1st will provide access to videos for the month of January, and the credit card will be charged on February 1st automatically unless notice for cancellation is submitted via email).
If a customer’s payment fails, we will send an email asking for updated payment information. If the new payment information is not provided within one calendar week (seven days), the customer will lose his or her access to training videos.
If a person wishes to cancel the subscription service, he or she must email [email protected] with your intention of cancelling the subscription service and on which date the cancellation should begin (i.e. immediate, or at some future date).
In order to access videos, the subscriber must have his or her own account to premiumahandpieceparts.com. Each subscriber must also reply to an email that explains these terms indicating he or she understands the recurring payment necessary for the subscription service.
All requests to add or detract services (i.e. add a new grouping of training videos, or remove one) must be received via email to [email protected].