The ADA is recommending face shields and masks be used when treating patients, in addition to a mask, “to protect mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and mouth during procedures likely to generate splashing or spattering [(large droplets)] of blood or other body fluids.” (ADA, quoted from https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/rr/rr5217.pdf)
- Clear Shield Material: Clear Polyethylene (PET) Film (0.012″ thick)
- Elastic Headband Material: Elastic Band (1″W x 13″ Long), Latex-Free, White / Grey / Black
- Brow Foam Material: Adhesive Backed Polyurethane Foam (1.375″ thick)
Face shields are NOT manufactured in a sterile environment. Face shields are NOT FDA approved, but the FDA will not object to their use during the COVID-19 pandemic. See FDA guidance: https://www.fda.gov/media/136449/download
This face shield was designed, sourced, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
Bulk pricing for:
- 60 face shields / 6 packages of 10: $6.00 per face shield ($360 total)
- 120 face shields / 12 packages of 10: $5.50 per face shield ($660 total)
- 240 face shields / 24 packages of 10: $5.00 per face shield ($1200 total)
Recommended retail price range: $8-$10 per face shield
Free shipping in the USA.